View Single Post
      11-02-2012, 05:49 PM   #101
SflBimmer8484
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSJ5 View Post
Andrew, again why are you boasting about AA's highest rated kit vs ESS' lowest rated kit? Any objective person would find this a bit odd, and perhaps misleading. Nothing wrong with the run, I enjoyed it, but when one car is running more boost, you would think the outcome would be as is it was, also I'm not sure why LM started in 3rd gear at those speeds, but I wasn't there, maybe he wasn't hooking in 2nd.

Forget the ET, but slicks are not going to improve your traps significantly on this car if you are hooking most of the way down the track. In the vids AK's car has no trouble going through all the gears, the ESS cars were on street tires during some of the runs as well, and trapped higher, but don't you find it odd that ESS' lowest rated kit with a slightly smaller pulley, still slightly out trapped AA's highest rated kit and most visible car with more boost, same day, same track?
I was pointing out that the 1/4 mile requires a certain amount of skill and the need to really push the car to achieve a great time and trap speed.

It doesn't really make sense for you to boast about a 535 kit beating our 625 kit at the track, but then whining about the car only being a 535 kit when Akash beat him by cars in a fair 3rd gear dct street race. Learn to take a loss you cant win every time.

By the way Lost marine is putting out 500 Whp, so it is far from the lowest kit.
Appreciate 0