Drives: E60 M5, F90 M5C

Garage List
2006 BMW M5  [0.00]
Feeler: 2009 E92 Alpine White CF roof 6MT "Option box CSL"

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I'm in an interesting position here where I have a few options. I'm moving to London next month and need an RHD car. I'm thinking about a few things here, one obviously is selling the car. I really love this car and I'm sad that I can't take it with me, but it's going to be a pain to insure there among other things.

The facts:It has 36k on the ODO, a new Akrapovic Evolution exhaust, Evolve-R tune (91 and 100 tunes included, along with cable and files), Dinan CAI, Dinan Stage 3 suspension. The car made 371 RWHP on the dyno at Z Car Garage in San Jose (sheet available) using CA91 and the CA91 tune. Includes a hardwire for a V1, and believe me with this car you will need it. I partially credit being extremely careful during break-in for the high power numbers, it burns so little oil it only needs a quart right around change time, the oil has been changed every 7500 miles, and all work done either at Dinan or BMW of SF.

Overall in great shape, black grilles and side markers, fresh PS2s. The special thing about this car is, it was ordered to be as light as possible as the only options it has are the Bluetooth/iPod dock and BMW Assist. On an industrial scale with the Akra system it weighs just 3460 lbs.

Considering the expense of the mods and their recent installation I am debating removing them and taking them with me, unless someone is really interested in this particular car and the combination of changes. It's incredibly fast, agile, the ride isn't too stiff and I believe it's as perfect as the car can get from a performance standpoint.

Looking at the other threads in here I'd like to get around $55K for the car, but feel free to make offers. If I can't get a good price for it, I may pull & ship my parts so I can recreate the car across the pond, and sell it in stock condition.

I'll put up some more pictures if anyone is interested in it.

Interior before I put in the V1 hardwire:

Last edited by dasvolk; 01-10-2012 at 06:47 PM..
Appreciate 0