View Single Post
      09-16-2012, 12:21 PM   #9
eamon
Captain
Rep
Drives: 09 e92 335i, 2010 328i (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitchesbass View Post
^ sounds like the Z4MC in terms of DDing with the stiffness and long trips. I do it all the time, but my father dislikes my Z4MC for that sort of thing (too stiff for him and tight of a cockpit).

Also sounds like the Z4MC in terms limited modding since it was a more limitedly produced BMW.

The main difference make comparing Z4MC to Cayman S (performance aside) is probably the maintenance and DIY abilities. I'd rather work on the Z4M with all the space in the world under the hood vice dropping the engine out of a Cayman. That said a Cayman is still a great car - that was just always a personal 'worry' of mine.

OP in terms of pricing look what is out there and figure out if that's what the market says the cars are going for. The car is worth what someone will pay for it. If that's a desirable color combo... someone might be willing to pay more for it. Comparing a Cayman to a TT I presume? Not sure what else would be analogs of each from Porsche to Audi.
I see what you're saying.
Actually she's also considering the A/S4 and A/S5, but I think it's kind of pointless when she can get an M3 for that same kind of money that the Audi's are going for. They have held their value quite well actually.