View Single Post
      09-21-2009, 07:37 AM   #60
edcvin
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 M5 | 2011 M3 | 2020 X3M

[QUOTE=ModLikeMad;5885952]+1 It is sad to see the amazing amount of unilateral thinking that goes on around here sometimes. BMW is a highlyt acclaimed auto manufacturer and performance car builder because they always strive for the best! So maybe the new v6 turbo is not something you will like, but it may be something that someone else likes. I've heard in this very thread something about a "thrashy V6" and how it seemingly can't live up to the current V8...BS!!! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the current engine, but the thought of a V6 that consumes less gas and puts out more ponies is definitely a win win for everyone, not to mention the weight savings... If you think that adding FI is a bad idea, go say that to Porsche as they drive circles around you. FI can be awsome when done right, and I think that before you go jumping off the band wagon, why not give the company you love so much the opportunity to make you fall in love with it all over again. After all, no one wants to keep getting their ass kicked by a 480 hp twin turbo V6 like the GT-R forever!![/QUOTE]

lmao this put a smile on my face!

-Vin
Appreciate 0