Ghetto2315
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16' BMW i8

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by swanson View Post
I love the new Viper, but to say the interior is like the M3 is laughable. Did you see the new Viper interior? It has high end leather everywhere including Ferrari type seats. Last time I looked in my M3, the interiors look nothing a like. And no where near the same amount of high end materials.
Yes, I saw the new Viper interior. In fact, I got a chance to sit in it at the New York International Auto Show (for a brief 5-seconds) before the official opening (before it got on to the circular rotating platform). My post was to relegate the Z06's interior compared to the M3's interior, as opposed to comparing the M3 interior to the Viper. I guess what I'm trying to say is, yes the new SRT Viper's interior is top notch and better than our M3's interior, but it's closer in quality and look to the new SRT Viper than it is to the Z06. The leather is from the same company that provides Ferrari theirs.

The general consesus of this thread was that the Z06 had a crappy interior, but better performance when compared to our M3. I merely suggested that if he wanted the performance levels of the Z06, BUT also keep (or even exceed) the quality and look of the M3, the NEW SRT Viper GTS might be his best bet...

Let me know if I'm not making any sense. It does in my head lol

Last edited by Ghetto2315; 07-30-2012 at 04:54 PM..
Appreciate 0