View Single Post
      06-28-2011, 11:54 AM   #9
ScheerSpeed
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 Estoril M-Sport 335i

Black Metallic Acura TSX

This car got the Swissvax Decontamination and protection package, along with a single stage polishing using Swissvax Cleaner Fluid Professional. The detail was finished off with Swissvax Shield. The total time for this job was about 30 hours of combined work between two people.

Products:

Swissvax = SV

SV Car Bath
SV Paint Rubber (Yellow)
SV Cleaner Fluid Professional
SV White Fine polishing pad (M and S)
SV Shield PTFE Wax
SV Quick Finish
SV Cleaner Fluid Reglular
SV Autobahn
SV Protecton
SV Seal Feed
SV Leather Cleaner
SV Metal Polish
SV Nano Express
SONAX Full Effect
1Z Blitz
1Z W99
1Z Windscreen Clear
1Z Rubber Care
1Z Cockpit Premium
and some more i can't think of at the moment...

Here's how the car looked when we arrived.

Polish residue from a previous detailer

The emblems were very dirty.

To start we began with cleaning all of the body creases with 1Z Blitz and a Swissvax Detail brush to remove grime and polish residue left behind by other detailers. Following that, all the plastics and rubber seals were treated with Swissvax Protecton and Seal Feed respectively. After that, we started on the wash, first soaking the entire front side of the vehicle with P21S TAW to remove the baked-on bugs then washing the entire car with Swissvax Car Bath. The wheels were treated with Sonax Full Effect and cleaned with a variety of brushes. The wheel wells were cleaned with 1Z Blitz and tires were cleaned with 1Z W99

Following the cleasning, the car was treated with Swissvax Paint Rubber and then wiped down with Isopropyl alcohol to prepare the paintwork for polishing.

Here's how the paint looked under a closer inspection

As i began to polish the paint using Swissvax Cleaner Fluid Professional and a Fine Swissvax pad on the FESTOOL, my parthner Beni began working on the Interior, which just got a basic cleansing and vacuum.

Here's how the driver's door looked before... This car was in need of a full interior detailing, however the owner did not want to have that done.

and the cockpit after a quick wipe-down with 1Z Cockpit Premium

In this picture, the lower seat bolster had been cleaned using Swissvax Leather Cleaner, compare the lower bolster to the backrest bolster which hadn't been touched yet.

And the end result! Sorry for the dark pictures, it was around 1:45am by the time we packed up and were finished.

and under the FENIX

Thats all for that one!

Thanks for looking!

Dom
Appreciate 0