View Single Post
      06-19-2012, 12:01 AM   #43
Silver E90
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5_dude View Post
THIS! Look if they can find a way to be ultra competitive in the Rolex series I might forgive them but the 24 Heures of Le Mans is the ultimate sports car racing stage and the ALMS is in my opinion a lot more exciting. I just feel like they owe a better explanation to people who regard this brand as one that was born on the track.
I agree, I think that it is ridiculous that they never came out and issued a press release explaining the decision to not participate in Le Mans. I hope that Jens Marquardt is at Mid-Ohio for the ALMS race, because I'd love to ask him why they couldn't support Rahal. But I'm sure that he will be to best with DTM to be there. I think the thing that burns me the most is that this was the last year for the M3 GT to compete and they couldn't let it have a chance to go out on top.

Does anybody have a email address or number for BMW Motorsport that you can contact? I find it interesting that you can't even contact them and they are not very interactive with their fans. That may be why there is very little talk and support on here for the motorsport programs.
Appreciate 0