View Single Post
      05-27-2007, 02:54 AM   #140
yomash
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_! View Post
but the muslims around here all eat themselves an indigestion during ramadam. They eat nothing during the day and then stuff their faces until they're ready to puke at night. And then they're sleepy the entire day and get into accidents.

Fasting is not good for your body, it causes your metabolism to change gear and increases the likelyhood of obesity. This is why all those crash-diet schoolgirls end up like chamber-elephants.
Thats not the way it is supposed to be done. They are wrong for eating like that, but atleast they are fasting. Don't always let what others do influence your decisions. Its fine if you don't belive becuase in your heart you don't feel it.. but you always point the finger at this group of muslims you seem to know (and I got to tell you, they seem like a bad group) as your basis.

I do fast, It IS good for you. Says me, from experience, Says doctors from studying. I am not obesse, I am usually able to trim a few excess pounds of fat, and gain some muscle. Fasting is not some sort of "diet" designed to make you loose weight. If you are fat, you need to control your eating at all times. Fasting has a much greater purpose. One that you will only feel as you are doing it.

2012 e70 X5 xDrive35i M package Carbon Black
pervious: 2011 X3 28i | 2007 e92 335i coupe | 2008 e90 328xi Sedan | 2002 e46 M3 coupe | 2003 Z4 3.0