View Single Post
      05-26-2007, 12:52 PM   #137
hks786
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: *

Max, I also notice that there are a lot of things that you havent answered. I have given you answers for everything you have said. Infact the things I personally dont know, I have even said I will find out. Here are some things below that I dont feel you have answered:

The Big Bang:

We both agree that the universe used to be a singularity. Modern science also shows that the Earth used to be smoke. This is mentioned in the Quran:

Have not those who disbelieved known that the heavens and the earth were one connected entity, then We separated them?..
Quran 21:30 -

Then He turned to the heavens when it was smoke...
Quran 41:11 -

"Do not the unbelievers see that space and the mass were joined together (rataqa) and WE seperate them ? (fataqa)".

[Al-Quran 21:30]

Please check the explanations next to the quotes and try to prove these wrong if you really do think they are wrong.

"Do not the unbelievers see that space and the mass were joined together (rataqa) and WE seperate them ? (fataqa)".
[Al-Quran 21:30]

Lets come into the depth of the Arabic word used in the verse.

The Arabic word used for "separating" here is "fataqa" which means "To blast" (Lughat-ul-Quran) and science tells us that universe came into existing by a big blast.

This is one of the evidence that Quran is a word of God because 1400 years ago no person able to described "The big bang". Yes it is only described by ONE WHO has full knowledge 1400 years ago. And that is only GOD, 'All-Knowing'.

Black Holes:

In Arabic dictionary (lughta-ul-Quran) saqaba means pierces dark i.e. to make a hole through something or penetrate. Therefore, the Quran says that Tarik is a star which is like a hole in it (saqib).

Please see this too

The Universe is expanding:

You agreed that this is significant, do you not then see that it is impossible for the Holy Prophet to know this?

"We created the universe with our force and we are expanding it"
{Al-Quran 51:47}

Everything is in motion:

Everything is in motion in the universe and the earth. And He is All-Mighty, All-Wise
[Al-Quran 59:1]

How could the Holy Prophet know this also? guessed it? I think not.

Layers in the sea:

I already said that it is impossible for the Holy Prophet to know this by himself as it would be noted in history. They simply did not have the equipment or resources to discover that seas have layers.

Or (the mind of a disbeliever is) like darknesses in a vast deep sea, a wave covers it, on the upper surface of this is (another) wave, (and) on the upper surface of this (are) dark clouds — depths of darkness, one above another (layers over layer). When he stretched out his hand he could not see it. And that for whom Allah has not arranged Noor(light) (Quran), then (there is) not for him from Noor.
[Al-Quran, 24:40]

Shape of the Earth:

And the earth, moreover, Hath He made egg shaped."
[AI-Quran 79:30]

Explanation:

The Arabic word for egg here is dahaha which means an ostrich-egg. Allah is informing us in the above verse that earth looks like an egg. lets see in the light of science.

Please answer this too

Edit: and please let me know what you think of the embryology in the Quran too....