Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 E92 M3

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ybbiz34 View Post
Sorry guys. Thought it was relevant enough to post here without throwing off your worlds, and I saw the C63 AMG thread above that hasn't been moved in days.

On another note, sometimes information that initially is posted in a more obscure subforum never gets read, which is why I believe that sometimes borderline, tangential information is posted in the main forum. I realize you guys are trying to keep everything organized, but your whole thing is starting to get a bit annoying. It is that attitude that makes this place less of a community and gives BMW driver's a bad name.
I'm not normally one of those guys but I think you are missing some things here. IMHO one of the things that gives BMW owners a bad name is vanity, and your concern about being seen (or not seen) qualifies in spades. Second, the fact that some obscure forums aren't getting read simply reinforces that the info they contain is not central to the interests of the majority of board members. I agree with your C63 comment however

'16 F30 340i xDrive 6MT Melbourne/Black
'08 E92 M3 6MT Jerez/Speed Cloth
'18 F80 M3 6MT SO/CSAT
Appreciate 0