View Single Post
      04-06-2013, 01:27 PM   #11
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep
Drives: X5D

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD3 View Post
Yeah, I've considered getting a wrap at Spade since you told me about them but still haven't pulled the trigger. They have good pricing but it's still a lot of money. I think I'd get that exact same wrap that the Challenger had, satin red, since mine is MR.

If I schedule it this spring/summer I'll let you know and maybe we can meet there and check out their facility.
Ok sounds good. They helped me get my wheels balanced and mounted. Not much to look at though. The website looks cool when you show up in person you realize its a shop and everything is a disaster

You need to talk to xfire1guy on my friends list. He lives in KY about 25 min from us and he's getting a wrap done as we speak! Might want to see how his turns out and figure out how he got it done.
Eisenmann race | Test Pipes | BPM Stage 2 | Vorsteiner | Black lines | AA filter | iND cosmetics | KW Sleeve over | 20" BBS LM's | Macht Schnell Tow Strap | Euro modded front bumper | Revinora lip | iND mirror caps | BMW spoiler | BMW Steering wheel | iND Interior Pkg |You bet Jerez its black and i'll never go back! Instagram @NATIBEASTCAT
Appreciate 0