07-24-2013, 01:32 PM   #94
Its_lobelt
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcadelic View Post
Alright since a lot of you guys don't know this car I'm going to give you a little run down on its history, it's been through a shit ton of builds and every one has been more crazy than the last. It's a show car, it's meant to turn heads. He obviously went a little over board on this one, but it's still winning shows so he must be doing something right.

he clearly killed it with his build before this and wanted to go a completely different route, which to say the least he accomplished. So hate on this build as much as you want but at least of some respect for the dude and all of the transformations that it's gone through. That's why most of us e90post guys like this car so much, not because of the way it looks but because he's Dr.phuOnger? and no one ever knows what the fuck to expect next with him lol

What shows does this guy win exactly? All the builds are hideous. The only time it looked good was when it was stock and anyone can win a random car show. Look at all the cars in any DUB event. I think the shows he won were being judged by blind people lol and I dont usually go off on rants like this but when I do it has to be something special lol.
Appreciate 0