noted crusty old man
United_States
Rep
Drives: like a man late for work

Garage List
2007 335i  [6.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
Yeah I was listening to the radio on the way to work this morning and heard about the jersey burnings and all of the really pissed off fans, as well as a bunch of atheletes that are sitting at home already who think they're the shit and have some right to weigh in on the subject and be heard.

This is just bullshit. The guy got sacked what? 52 times or soemthing this year? And how many other times was he hit? The guy obviously isn't a tampon. He's a screwball, but he's definitely got heart and he's pretty tough. Another thing I've noticed is he doesn't whine and gesture for a flag any time anyone touches him. Even when Suh clocked him from behind, he just got up and started walking back to the huddle.

What a bunch of douche bags all these asshole fans are. And when are these people going to realize that it wasn't even Cutler's decision in the end?
Never. Dey never will cuz then dis Smith guy won't stand up for him like Ditka would have for his players. If da blame shifted off of Cutman den we all would blame Smith, who really deserves it. Smith is no Ditka, all praise be to Ditka.