06-10-2010, 12:33 AM   #61
swamp2
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by elp_jc View Post
Lesson of the day: You can't expect somebody who wants to sell you something to be unbiased .
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMPowerJ View Post
Well I am in sales and of course you are going to put YOUR product or whatever you have to sell in a position to seem to be the best. That is the whole point of sales isn't it.
Both points are perfectly valid.

EAS: Look the question is as much about the UNIFORMITY of the outside ring as it is about the brightness. The plethora of pictures above clearly and unequivocally demonstrate the point I have been making all along. Argue all you want but it is clear:

1. The uniformity and brightness of the E92 angel eyes are, by design and regardless of the light source (i.e. OEM or non OEM and regardless of which which particular kit you go with) inherently very sensitive to the viewing angle.

2. Getting a single shot which is "fair" to both sides of the car at the same time can be challenging.

3. Your picture of AiB vs. LUX is not being fair to one product, particularly with regard to UNIFORMITY. We can leave it to the board to decide if this "artifact" in the photo was intentional or not. Again, I am not making any judgements as to which kit, when under the perfect viewing angle, will make a brighter outer ring. That almost for sure is the AiB kit - its fundamental design is to brighten the outer ring.
| XPEL Full Front Wrap | Hardwired V1 | Interior Xenon Light Kit |
Appreciate 0