View Single Post
      03-03-2011, 03:25 PM   #59
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by immiketoo View Post
Ford is the only American company that has truly stepped up its game recently, and the new Mustang is a wonderfully competent car. With BOSS and Roush variants, its hard to see why people don't like them, individual preference aside.

I wouldn't have considered any Mustangs (besides the Terminator) between 1971 and 2010, but they've definitely got my attention. I was a big Mustang hater when they were getting stomped and dragged through the mud by the LS1 Maro and Firechicken.

However, they way they've turned around and taken the bull by the horns is pretty serious. They're not fucking around at all. And the great thing about Ford is that they're doing this with a lot of their vehicles; it's not just the Mustang.

I just really wish the Boss had Bluetooth available. I don't need any of the other stuff they leave out like the nav and upgraded stereo, but that bluetooth would be pretty important to me. Wondering myself if it wouldn't just be worth it to get a 5.0 with goodies and some FRPP mods and call it a day. As good as the GT's resale should be though, the Boss is guaranteed to do much better.
Appreciate 0