View Single Post
      08-04-2007, 12:40 PM   #30
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenB View Post
How, other then shutting down sensors or giving the computer false information?
Have you ever spoken with Shiv? Have you ever driven a PROcede 335i? Have you ever seen or heard of a PROcede 335i with a blown engine? Do you personally have more technical knowledge of the 335i's N54 engine than Shiv? Do you really know exactly how the PROcede v1.47 and the soon to be released v2.0 works? No need to answer; I'll answer for you..."Well, NO!"

All your whining about 'how' and 'not possible' and 'if I wanted a faster straight-line car than my Porsche...' is just pathetic. From what I've seen about the 335i on the track (not 1/4 mi. drag strip) is that it beats or comes darn close to your precious Porsches. Like Jonmartin said, we are in no way putting down the Porsches (they happen to be phenomenal sports cars and most of us here think that ), but please stop coming on our BMW Forum to give us your whining b.s. Face it...a stock 335i is an excellent competitor, and the PROcede 335i is just a MONSTER competitor that can blow by a Porsche 911 Carerra S! :rocks:

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |

Last edited by sflgator; 08-04-2007 at 01:01 PM..
Appreciate 0