Rep
Drives: A Car

Garage List
2012 911S  [10.00]
2011 911 GT3 RS  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
Best Track Day Ever!

That's for sure! The day was just super fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STALKER View Post
I really wanted to make it out to this event. I might actually miss Mosport tomorrow too, work is not being kind to me this month.
I won't be doing Mosport tomorrow, i'm totally wiped. Today was a super long day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STALKER View Post
Why???
Quote:
You weren't there......

Seriously though, turned out to be a great day. Good group of guys and a bunch of nice cars. A certain rental mustang had a bit of an off which was entertaining as there was no damage (just to the wet sod!).
The weekend started super ugly. I managed to get a flat in the middle of nowhere going to the track, and the rain was pretty bad Saturday morning. But by the second session we had a dry line and my friend who came up brought my other set of wheels.

This track day had everything! Corded tires, a wheel falling off, Mustang ballet (no one could go off with more style!), a few other offs and there was some amazing driving in between. Today was funny too. A Z06 went off in front of me at 14 just like the Mustang and I almost went off cause I was laughing so hard!

Quote:
You better get some track time in as Shizzle is starting to fly around the track!
You better look out STALKER, I got new gloves. Easily worth another 15hp!

Last edited by sawzall; 09-24-2012 at 04:28 PM..
Appreciate 0