Thread: Speed Cloth WTF
View Single Post
      06-12-2012, 07:30 AM   #1
IbanezGod
997TT, X5M
Rep
Drives: 997TT, X5M

******UPDATED BELOW!*******

So I had a small mark on my seat and tried cleaning it with water. No help. So I thought I would use a damp cloth and a Tide cleaning stick. To my dismay this is what it looked like when it dried. I am very very upset.

Tonight I need to go home and soak it to try and get the detergent out however I had no idea it would leave sucks a mark. Any recommendations appreciated. I may have to try and get it professionally cleaned.

I do sometimes regret getting speed cloth. It's amazing in the summer and holds me in place much better than leather. I wanted to try something different, But I don't know if it's worth the hassle and I would probably get leather if I could go back in time. If this stuff cleaned easy, there would be no beating it. That part I haven't figured out yet.

The picture looks worse than it actually is because of the flash on my camera. But it's still very noticeable. At least the original stain came out LOL <insert crying here>

Wtf speed cloth.

<insert leather is better comments here>

UPDATE!!!********************

I worked on the seat yesterday, after recommendations I decided using any chemicals on the seat. I got a steamer and used hot steam all over the seat. Water stains can be a bitch so luckily it seemed to have worked. It's about 90% better! You can see it only a little but compared to what it was I'm very happy with the results.

Speed cloth pulls through!!!

Last edited by IbanezGod; 06-16-2012 at 09:04 PM..
Appreciate 0