View Single Post
      07-21-2007, 08:19 AM   #4
yeast504
Rep
Drives: 330I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reznick View Post
That way I don't have to pay any sticker mark up when I get mine, because people are bailing over speculation.I learned one thing a while ago. NEVER judge a car until you've seen it in person and DRIVEN it. I don't care what the magazines say. I love all types of cars, but there is something about an M that makes me smile.I'm sorry but I'm not about to let auto journalist make up my mind for me. Bottom line, is that it comes down to splitting hairs. Yeah, I'm not gonna buy a car because someone wrote that the exhaust doesn't growl like it should or the steering is a tad off.If you wanna be a lemming , go ahead and jump off the cliff with the rest. But I will garuntee that after the car hits the streets people will be lining up again. I've sat back and read all the posts. I had to finally jump in. Seems to me that some of you are a little too jaded. Shouldn't it come down to buying what YOU like?If you are that worried someone might say something bad about your car , then you're gonna need therapy. There will always be a car out there that is faster and there will always be people that will hate you just because of the things you have.Just something you need to deal with.

Sorry, I found this post to be a little funny. You are WISHING that people would listen to the reviews and change their mind so their wont be any markup but yet you made a post to convince everybody (and maybe you too) that its going to be a great car and that we should all buy it. Im sure if you think the car to be really good, then you wont try to convince anybody so you can get the car faster and cheaper
Appreciate 0