View Single Post
      06-11-2009, 12:31 PM   #100
KonigsTiger
Racying Dynamics
Rep
Drives: E92M3 RS46 Club Sport, others

Quote:
Originally Posted by argonboy View Post
I've gotten my PS Cup+ on the M3 about a month ago, and I can tell you that if you get caught in the rain and drive with DSC on, IMO, there is no difference from the PS2s.

I could not launch with the PS2 in the wet anyway, but I do know they are amazing driving at speed in the wet (did a driver training event in the wet).

Getting to the interesting bit, dry traction... I mean it's ridiculous when you first get them going on a warm day (wasn't all hot a month ago).
Throttle settings comparison: Launching on Sport+ is similar to Sport on PS2. On turns where I don't want to slide out I can use Sport instead of just Normal. They seem to also warm up quite quickly.

Just keep in mind that I was expecting almost indiscernible performance increases based on other reviews, so don't expect it to be glued to the road, but I think it's easy to tell where the PS2 would have not had as much grip.
OK good news, thanks for the feedback. I drive like my grandmother in the rain anyway, as a matter a fact, I completely transform and lose all confidence when the first drop falls. There is just something about rain!

Last edited by KonigsTiger; 06-11-2009 at 08:50 PM..
Appreciate 0