Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 (e90)

FS: 2011 AW e90 M3 DCT/Competition

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I am considering selling my newly purchased 2011 (November 2010 production date; January 2011 in service date) Alpine White e90 M3. I purchased the car about one month ago in South Carolina and have come to the conclusion that someone else might be able to better enjoy the car. I bought the M3 as a daily driver to replace my 2002 330i (with Dinan mods) that I have been driving the past 10 years. I bought the 330 before M3 sedans were available. While the car is tons of fun, it is light years ahead of my needs and doesn't even get up to temperature before I arrive at the office (only two miles)!!

The car has approximately 13,800 miles and is in fantastic condition. The paint looks great after three coats of Klasse SG topped with Colonite 845 and the black novillo leather is like new. A family member of mine is an instructor at BMW's performance driving school in Spartanburg and he spent 30 minutes in the car putting it through its paces before giving me the thumbs up. He is going to be bummed if he hears that I sold the car as he planned on buying it from me in a few years! The 19" tires are ContiSportContact 3's and have a little over 1,300 miles (8+mm on all four tires; I also have the two fronts that I took off and they have approx. 5mm). The attached sticker shows the vehicle's exact options. Car is stock with exception of an M3 carbon fiber steering wheel insert. Coding was done locally last week by Nivedh (a big poster on these boards).

The price is firm and will go up after the first week of March when I will have to register the car in GA.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0