View Single Post
      04-25-2012, 09:02 PM   #102
Nine
Banned
Rep
Drives: Not ZCP, FML.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoZ View Post
You're right... logic doesn't seem to resonate. Neither does showing someone that his argument is self-contradictory or grounded in subjective selection of variables – which will also likely lead to a conclusion that is not what that person sought.
I think it is now obvious to me, you don't own a c63amg. To say that Tire wear and MPG are equal to an M3, just about nullifies any semantics you care to craft. Oh and, to allude that BMW does not cover brakes, is to use unsubstantiated anecdotal stories to build some sort of argument. The fact of the matter is that the c63amg and M3 are equally priced (base msrp). But the c63 gets worse MPG, wears out tires faster, and does not come with free service. The only real argument you could come up was that the tank in the M3 is smaller than the c63, not enough to prove your point. And not enough to mount your high horse.

When you engage in discourse, you can't just walk away and quit, well you can, when you have failed to prove your point. Even your buddy Hot|Ice agrees that the c63amg is marginally more expensive, I'm willing to bet he didn't want to post that it was more expensive since he hates agreeing with me.

Appreciate 0