Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Ever changing fleet

Garage List
2013 335is  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5soko View Post
Very nice review.

I wanted to get out of My FBO E90 LCI M-sport 335i N54 and jump into a GTR.

Outside the car is amazing, the power, engine and tranny are amazing aswell!

But the interior is not worth the $, looks a lil cheap. Its straight out a g37. The navi, the dashboard, steering wheel, paddles, stalks etc.
No trunk, its more like a tub.

And its really damn small, and there are really no backseats, just for kids maybe.
So now, im second guessing even getting into one at all. Life has been so great in my 3, 4 doors, room in the back for people, great interior.
My GT-R has been by far....BY FAR...the best automotive purchase I have ever made. I absolutely love the thing to DEATH. This is coming from a self proclaimed manual transmission snob. They are fantastic stock, but add just a mid pipe and a custom flash and the 09-11 models increase power by *100 whp* on pump gas. I can't tell you how surprised I am that I like this car as much as I do. It just feels right. It's very honest about it's job. I love the slightly clunky and noisy gearbox. It fits the car perfectly. To be honest, I find the 335 to be a very boring car, even with all the power. It's too smooth, too synthetic. The GT-R makes no bones about it's purpose and it is HOLY $%@# fast with just a few mods especially on the street.