View Single Post
      04-16-2012, 12:48 PM   #19
Alex07M3
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, Evo X MR, A4 Allroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdosu View Post
I'm not debating whether a modded STi can beat a M3, I have no doubt that it can on less money.

I'm saying, it's pointless to argue that modded [insert car name here] is faster than [insert another car].

When I had my Evo 8, I'm sure no one gives a shit that "well, if I put a GT35 turbo on, I'll run circles around the Ferrari F430". I'm just saying, what's the point? Any car can be modded to be faster than any other car, and therefore enhance an agrument that that car is now faster, etc. I think the better comparison will be stock for stock, which car is faster/better handling etc.
I was'nt arguing , I was just saying as an information to peolple who would'nt know , it's not a question of if the STI can be faster then a M3 ,everyone know that any car can be made faster then an other. I was just relating my experience with my friends STI to others that would be interested to ear, like people do on forums of discussion.

Also , yes you can put a GT35R on a Evo , for sure you wont circle around a F430 , you would be lucky to be as fast but not a good idea anyway, the lag with that small 2.0l would kill the fun as opposite to the STI!!
Appreciate 0