Automobilist
United_States
Rep
Drives: E70 X5, 911 GT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3crit
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Esq. View Post
Some tracks do have noise restrictions, just check with the track before you go. For example, Lime Rock Park has an 87db limit and they enforce it. Last event I was at a guy was spoken to about noise. He had stock exhaust and speculated it might be the whine of his supercharger. Go figure.
i see you're from CT, im in the area. i went on their site to get more info about pricing and i saw $900+ for 4 hours? did i read that correctly or am i seeing things? i feel thats a bit much, but again with no prior expierence i really wouldnt know.. any thoughts?
I have only run in BMW CCA sponsored events so I can't speak for other clubs, but the CCA sponsored events usually run about $300 per event. Where are you in NY? I ran with the Patroon chapter at LRP. They also run at Watkins Glen. Check out the patroon website or the CT Valley chapter website. They both have a lot of good info about their driving schools. Also, as mentioned above, check out motorsportreg. You can search for events nearest you. The CCA events are pretty structured so I would start there.
Appreciate 0