View Single Post
      06-30-2012, 04:44 PM   #1
gruppeM3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, 335d M-Sport, 4.8is

Arrow HJC SI-12 and Bell GP2 Helmets BNIB!!!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
As the title states I have two brand new helmets for sale. First I have an HJC SI-12 in a rubbertone/matte black finish. It is a large. This helmet is full of so much win! If anyone wants to come by locally and try it on just send me a PM. On to the price, pics, and description from HJC.

Retails for $700

Price is as follows: $549 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states.

Advanced Super Lite Composite Weave Shell: Super lightweight. Superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
"ACS" Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
Polycarbonate Anti-fog Shield: Optically-superior 3D design provides 95% UV protection and anti-scratch coating.
Fire Resistant Comfort-Carbon Interior: Moisture-wicking and comfortable.
Optional R.S.T. Shields: Available in silver and blue.
HANSŪ Device Compatible: Pre-drilled for posts.
Durable, Lightweight Titanium Top Front Vent.
Deluxe Helmet Storage Bag Included.
SA2010 Approved.

Next up I have a Bell GP2 in a matte black finish. It is a size 7 1/8 or a 57. This is considered to be a small according to Bell but most other helmet manufacturers classify a size 57 as a medium. I tried it on and surprisingly it fit. It felt small on my head but I didn't struggle to get it on. Anyway on to the price, pictures, and short description from Bell.

Retails for $600

Price is as follows: $499 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states.

The lightweight, European-inspired Bell GP2 Racing Helmet features aggressive F1 styling and full ventilation. A low-profile chin spoiler allows the GP.2 to excel at all forms of open-cockpit racing. Includes M6-terminals for safe installation of a Hans Device.

Rating: Snell SAH2010, SA2010, FIA 8858-2010
Hans Anchors: Not Included, Pre-Drilled & Threaded
Weight (MD Size): 3.25 lbs

- Standard-sized Eyeport
- M6 Terminal for Head & Neck Restraint

Appreciate 0