View Single Post
      06-15-2012, 11:26 AM   #7
VSmotorsports
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by klammer View Post
That video was awesome well done. Excellent time at the track, how did you place? And in relation to other classes/cars? More/longer videos of your races and think you've got an audience... At least me still hope to make it to one of the races... Keep us posted
That weekend we were 2nd and 3rd. Which our goal coming into the weekend was to shake down the car, make sure everything is running good, get some good data with our AIM, and start making some adjustments. So overall it was a good weekend for us and learned a lot making the switch from the E46 chassis to the E92 in race form.

We will get some better video from the autobahn race in July. We should be making it out there for some testing too in the next few weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradocs98 View Post
Car looks great. It's exciting to start to see the E92s do club racing. The S65 engine is just so perfect for the track. I noticed that you have slotted Brembos up front but the stock rotors and calipers in back. Do GTS4 rules not allow a rear upgrade, or did you find it unnecessary? How is the front-rear brake balance working out with this setup?
Thanks. We just have the front brake kit for now because of our budget. It has not thrown off our biases. Actually the car feels night and day better than when we had it set up with the stock brakes. The front kit is also the 365mm kit so not a big rotor size difference than the stock rotor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richbot View Post
What are you going to do for defogging the windshield with the heater core removed, keeping the blower?
We are going to get those in line fans and run hoses to duct up at the window.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipm3 View Post
Easily the hottest looking car in GTS4!!!!!

Awesome work and congrats to everyone at GTS4. Your hard work, long late hours, and dedication is clearly rewarding itself!

I can't wait to see more videos and how the season progresses. Hopefully I can spectate at another local event next time around I can be the VS Motorsports Water Boy, haha
Hahaha thanks Alex. You should come out for the Autobahn race. Its always a good turn out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkPOTO View Post
Autobahn in July
You going to be there Mark?
Appreciate 0