Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2019 540i G30

FS: 2011 M3 sedan - 4200 miles - blk on blk

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Want to buy my practically new M3? It has 4200 miles on it. I purchased it in July 2010. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the car. Rather, I am looking at getting into a less-expensive car, as my wife and I just decided to start looking for a new house. Life is full of choices, isn't it?

This M3 has virtually all the upgrades. It has the competition package, which give it larger wheels and some added programming for the engine and suspension. It has a black leather interior. I'm not sure what else to say about it. It is fully loaded.

It has not been in a wreck or a flood. It has been meticulously maintained with Klasse products on the outside and Leatherique on the inside, and it has had its required service appointments. And no silly carwashes that would caused fine scratches in the finish. Everything by hand. That being said, I did scrape the underside of the front bumper on the passenger side by pulling too far into a parking space. Other than that, it is cosmetically perfect.

You can practically steal this car from me. $57500.00.

It has the following:

414 HP from a 4.0 liter 32-valve V-8 engine!

COMPETITION PACKAGE
19" Competition Rims
10 mm lower
Competition-only M-Drive programming of throttle bodies

PREMIUM PACKAGE
Power folding mirrors
Universal garage door opener
BMW Assist with Bluetooth for mobile phones

TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE
M Drive with voice command
Keyless entry
Navigation System

ENHANCED PREMIUM SOUND

Sunroof
Heated front seats
iPod adapter
M Suspension
Xenon headlights

Do not hesitate to ask any questions. I'd be happy to answer them. I'm not sure how to upload a picture, but I'd e-mail one to you on request.

Appreciate 0