View Single Post
      07-14-2009, 08:01 PM   #1
z4mber
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4 M Coupe

How much should i go for?

Hi, I just talked to Mountain View BMW dealer today. They only have one sedan which is space gray with loaded options(71,xxx). I do not need all those options! All I need are Tech, Premium, Heated front seat, moonroof and maybe with DCT, without is fine! They also said they can get me a black/black and its msrp 65,9XX. I built my own on bmwusa with all the options i wanted and is close to 66,XXX. I am trying to aim for one around 65 to 67 the most, however they said they can give me a bigger discount on the space gray one since it is on their lot. I checked edmunds.com and it seems people are buying around 3200 off msrp. I also saw some people on this forum getting theirs for about 5k off msrp. I am wondering how much did you guys pay especially within this 2 months? It would be very helpful if you are also from the bay area.

Also I was told that the manual ones are easier to get more discount since the DCT is more popular? is that true?

I am thinking to try asking them for MSRP out the door. I might buy a used manual, since they are around 49,000 to 53,000 with 4k-8k miles.
Appreciate 0