View Single Post
      06-16-2009, 11:00 AM   #21
tey elvis
Captain
Rep
Drives: e46m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shpritz View Post
That set of wheels I listed above I am able to get all four in mint condition, no road rash, etc... I can get them for a very good price of under 2000usd once it is all said and done . I wanted 20's in the LM's but really don't want to spend 6 grand. I know I am going to have to buy new rubber but think for the money that the deal is to good to pass by. I like the ride of my current 19's and our roads up here can be pretty rough with pot holes etc... Extra rubber is probably a good idea over pure esthetics. Thought?? Should I do it?

"set of 19" BBS LM wheels for the E60 M5. The wheels are staggered set up, front is 8.5" width w/ 17mm offset, and rear is 10" width w/ 25mm offset. The wheels is off of a 2008 M5, it has been on the car for about a year, about 6000 miles on them. They are in great condition, no scratch no dent no nick, no damage of any sort, not out of round, does not have any problems with them, it's washed regularly and properly.

The wheels are mounted on Michelin Pilot Sport tires, those are the 1st set of rubber on those wheels, so it has 6000 miles on tires, there is still decent trend left, probably good for another few thousand miles. The tire size is 255/40 on the front and 285/35 on the rear. The wheels will be shipped with the tires mounted, unless you otherwise request me to dis-mount the tires."
Did you ended getting the BBS LMs? If not, im keen to get them if you can point me the way.
Appreciate 0