View Single Post
      04-09-2009, 01:04 AM   #1
///Ken
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E93 6MT

New member feeling privileged being a M owner.

Hi everyone!!

Just got my first M3 a month ago and that's how long I have been tracking this forum on a daily basis. It amazes me the sheer volume of M3 info I can get from here reading these threads (along with the funny postings to boot)!

I sincerely feel privileged, and lucky, that I can become a fellow M3 owner, especially in this kind of economy; I'm sure most of you can relate. Anyways, I can't stress enough how happy I am and how much I love this car, more so than I had anticipated! This car is awesome!! Period.

I want to thank my wife, Barbara, for recognizing my hard work and letting me get what I really wanted. I can't help but laugh out loud every time I think about the day when she was driving the M3 and showed that Dodge Charger who's mommy by revving car to 6k rpm on 2nd gear lol.

I want to also thank Justin Wong at New Century BMW for his exceptional service, and that Baby Racer he threw into the deal for my 6-month old son Adam, one that matches the rim and the exterior & interior color of my M3 exactly! You guys at SoCal looking to get a BMW won't go wrong with Justin at New Century.

Finally, thanks to my buddies Tommud, Roney and Randy for all the valuable advice toward my purchasing decision.

Here are a few of the pics I love taken by my dear friend Terry! Hope you guys will enjoy them!

Looking forward to meeting some of you on the road!!

Cheers!!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0