View Single Post
      10-13-2011, 04:49 PM   #1219
I<3boost
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuckistan View Post
^^^Please share these negative reviews with the community, as I am not aware of anything other than aspersions and innuendo disseminated by people like UNNATURAL (whom I've met and who was a nice enough guy - don't really know why he felt he had to jump into every thread that mentioned supercharging and crap on other products with "blown engine" comments). I know 3 people in the GTA that have E9x SC kits from manufacturers other than ESS and are very happy with their choices. Stop buying into the ESS propoganda which pervades this forum.
Hey not trying to justify his view. But from reviews and research I did myself lurking on the forum before I registered since I was interested in boosting mine, apparently a motor was either blown or malfunctioned by AA. also, gintani apparently had some issues with one of their customers as well. Again, strictly from reading the forum. I have yet to heard anything negative about ess which is why I would say he has a point. But one bad apple shouldn't ruin the bunch so I have nothing against any sc company
Appreciate 0