View Single Post
      04-27-2008, 11:06 PM   #17
bruce.augenstein@comcast.
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2017 C63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krueger///M3 View Post
I hope you're not too upside down on your Acura, but I've been trying to sell ours and had to recently lower it to 32k which is low, but it's not selling currently either. It only has about 8k miles on it too. I hope that you can sell yours for more!
I'm quite sure I am a fair bit upside down, as it is a lease. Buyout is $33K, and I assume trade in is in the high twenties. When the 335 comes in and I get to play, I'll find out if there's any hunger at Faulkner BMW. For $3K, I'll probably jump ship. For $5K or more? Probably not.

That's OK. I can wait. The Acura is a damned fine ride, after all. I leased it instead of a 335 or G35 because I liked it better, and I'm not disapointed. As you know, it's got a rigid body, very capable chassis, stupendous engine (I'd be just as thrilled with a 135 if the 35 part stood for the 3.5 liter TL-S powerplant), excellent brakes, absolutely killer stereo, best production navi, etc., etc.

It's just that the 1 series has me all revved up about tossability, while the Acura is about the same size as a 5 series.

Bruce
Appreciate 0