09-19-2013, 01:16 PM   #251
lsmkr01
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfinwolfsclothing View Post
Again, ANYONE can manipulate a dyno to show results. Show me faster times from one x pipe to another. In your case, unless youre 60-130 and other times dont get much faster, it hasnt made a significant enough difference to justify.
For the sake of it and fun, how about you and I with our different x pipes both run a 60-130 and see who's time comes out faster. Well pick days with similar temps and see who comes out on top time wise. Other than that, dyno numbers are meaningless.
Dude, your going crazy over here. If you read what I wrote you would see i'm skeptical too and want to find out for myself. That's why i'm getting it, to test it and share the results. It doesn't make sense to believe Esquire is manipulating results considering he had them done at EAS which has ZERO affiliation with MRF. I'm willing to be the test subject to give the unbiased review and results of the swap.

If your anywhere near the Carolina's we can make those runs right now with my TP set up. I don't believe you would pull away at any rate from me with your midsection. I'd really like to get some times with multiple people present so they are verified for everyone's benefit. That would actually be a lot of fun but I have a feeling your not anywhere near the location I have publicly posted as my home. We will never have similar weather unless your local.
Appreciate 0