Lieutenant
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i xDrive Sedan

Garage List
2018 BMW M3 CS  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by slicer View Post
I do not. I just got a set for my E92, installed them yesterday, but haven't really used them yet. I will only be using them for track days. The quick fit harnesses pop in and out in seconds. I would not want to use them (or any other 4, 5 or 6 point harness) on a daily basis.

Personally I don't see the point of running anything other than the OEM seat on an E93. If you want to make your car more track oriented then get an e92. The e93 M3 is a great car but it's not what I would choose for any amount of track usage. If you want to change the seats for street use then have fun with harnesses every day... Plus that just looks silly.
I get your drift so to say. I came from an E92 M3 but wanted some drop top fun with the E93. And due to time constraint, I'm not hitting the track as much as before.

Just trying to find the best option for setting up a harness on this car when I do hit the track. The problem is the headrest for the vert's front seat is open on one side. That's a worry for me whether any harness will stay in place.

If I only drive the car on the street then I wouldn't do anything at all. But that's just me.
Appreciate 0