You got my money?
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Ice Cream Truck

Garage List
2022 BMW M3  [9.50]
MORR than happy!

Hey all,

I just wanted to share my positive experience with MORR wheels. I recently purchased a used demo set of VS8.2 wheels from Andy and I'm MORR than happy! Being a used set of wheels, I expected them to have some imperfections. When I asked Andy what condition they were in he told me they were in MINT condition and that he found nothing wrong with them at all. When I got my wheels, I was BLOWN away at how MINT they looked. As far as I'm concerned, they are brand new. They didn’t have ONE imperfection at all! Not a single one! The barrel had no tire marks. The lug holes have no scratches. I mean, my wheels were literally mint condition! So you can trust Andy. If he says they are MINT, then they are MINT.

From start to finish, Andy, Chris and Carlos were all true professionals. They took every one of my calls. Answered every email and did what they said they said they were going to do. Well done gentleman. I am very pleased and thankful to my buddy LACSTER for pointing me in MORR’s direction.

Thanks guys!

Last edited by BIGW0RM; 08-09-2012 at 12:47 PM..
Appreciate 0