View Single Post
      02-03-2013, 08:32 AM   #61
izzyM2
Major
Rep
Drives: 24’M2/21ID.4/21’MacanGTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdosu View Post
you're going to have to explain more. You picked the M3 simply b/c it looks better than the C63 coupe? If that's the case, I think I need to switch to the C63, I think the new refresh looks fantastic in sedan form.
I did not switch to the M3 because of looks alone (that's just plain stupid). My sedan looked great too.

I was able to participate in AMG's driving academy and was able to push the C63's among others to its potential and it disappointed me. The best way I can describe it is as the car got push more, it got softer and less exciting... I wanted more to go with the brute engine but there was nothing.

Don't get me wrong, I was Gung Ho with my C63 when I first got it. I adored it and even made videos of it but the excitement died fast. If you want a daily car that you can just whip around the streets or to drag, the C63 will more than do but as a dual use its not just the best for the track. But there is a lot of topic regarding this. To sum it up for me regardless of the numbers, The performance feel, adjustments and details why its an M3 gives us is just incomparable and that being a 2007 technology turning heads in 2013.

As far as exterior design, I did not even consider the C63 coupe, in my eyes it just does not appeal to me without even comparing to the E92. And I agree with you, in sedan form it looks great. I don't even want to mention looking like any other C class, but I did. But opinions like this are not to be further explained, everyone's taste is different.

The C63 in BS form is amazing. As far as this 507, it's probably more expensive than someone would like to pay for and that crazy extra HP, they just made this car even less balance to an already unbalance car. but give it to me and I'll take it in a heart beat but I won't pay for it. Just my opinion.
Appreciate 0