View Single Post
      03-30-2008, 04:16 AM   #2185
bmw-m6
Private
Rep
Drives: bmw m6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DealerRefresh View Post
Hello everyone. You all have done an amazing job of showing the power of the Internet! It looks like an article from DealerRefresh was linked here quite a few pages back, so we thought you all should know we have posted a statement on DealerRefresh from Husker BMW. It can be found here: http://www.dealerrefresh.com/my_webl...ment-from.html

For the record, Dealer Refresh is a site for dealers to learn from one another in various areas of our business. Even though we have used this incident to show other dealers how important it is to keep an eye on their online reputation, we must admit quite a few of us have professional relationships with the parent company of Husker BMW. Until recently, we did not know Husker BMW had a parent company. In our eyes, this does not excuse any of the mistakes Husker BMW may have made, but it does give them a forum on our site to voice their side of things.

We invite you to view the statement, repost it, and/or comment on it at Dealer Refresh. If you do decide to comment on things on our site, please be cognizant of our site rules - they're very much like the ones on this forum.
i followed the link when it was first mentioned. its a very interesting insight. Again, not all dealers are bad, and their industry is CONSTANTLY fighting an uphill battle in customer service/relations. i hope it serves as an educational tool for car customers, used/new car salesmen, and auto service personnel to learn from.

most of us have been through the ordeal of shopping, visiting, and brokering a deal with various salespeople, so its true, the minority ruins the reputation for the majority.
Appreciate 0