View Single Post
      09-22-2012, 12:57 PM   #21
KmndntKlink
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 e92 m3

LIke the other users here, PLEASE don't go blowing 800$ on some random shop tune. Dinan's is 800$ and you know its top quality. Dinan doesn't advertise any real gains, but then any tune only won't give you much, its more for trimming up other things like throttle response and top speed limiters. Evolve of ESS give you more tangible gains for lik 900-1000$ (not sure on Evolve's pricing), you can do it from home now and flash back whenever you want.
If this guy wants to experiment on your car, he should be paying YOU to do it IMO (or at least free, like Dinan does if you send em your car to experiment with). I'm way too anal about my car to let a guy potentially f*&k it up and charge me 800$ for the pleasure. IT's up to you, but thats a ripoff when you get get more guaranteed results for the same price elsewhere, be a smart consumer!