04-07-2007, 03:59 PM   #35
esquire
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Dakar Yellow M3, 2018 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp2 View Post
Funny to me how many are choosing white. It seems like many are subject in a very effective way to BMW marketing efforts. Not that they care what color anyone buys but I suspect if all the pics and vids were done in another color white would be much less popular. From my observations white has not been popular at all on M3s thus far.

the e92 body styling just lends itself nicely to alpine white i think. obviously my current 335i coupe is in alpine white, so i'm pretty sure that at least i'm not the subject of effective marketing efforts haha.

it's interesting to me that alpine white and interlagos blue have accumulated the most votes on this poll, since those are the two colors that i found myself most drawn to. seems the buying community tends to agree.

( but i have to say i was really looking forward to a nice yellow from bmw this time. i'm a little disappointed. and by a little i mean a lot.)

[ESS VT2-625] [Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust] [KW Clubsports] [OSS Angel Eyes] [Revinora r-CRT Lip]
[Vorsteiner Boot] [Challenge Race Diffuser] [See the Build Thread HERE]
Appreciate 0