10-06-2009, 09:34 PM   #14
MJC///M3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 SSII E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadC4s View Post
all good comments, all have the ring of truth to them. I have always had either Porsches or BMWs and frankly was surprised how good the Audi was. I will have to think it over. I do think that the M3 is better looking and better sounding and is clearly more hard core and spiritual, the S4 really is not the same thing, I just need to look deeply into myself and find out what is right for me. The most important knowledge is self knowledge...
That is the point of the M3....it is the spirit of the car, no other car has the spirit of an M3....there is just something about the car...ask any M3 owner and they'll know what I am talking about. It is the connectivity of car and driver, the ultimate balance between luxury and performance. The S4 is a fine machine, no question about it, I wouldn't mind testing it out one day myself....but the M is truly unique and special.

In the end it is your choice as you are spending the dough! If you really like the S4 give it a try....if your not satisfied, The Spirit of M will be awaiting you!

Ps...I was not trying to be rude with my above comment on "mabye the M3 is not for you." Sometimes my enthusiasm gets the best of me. hehe

I wish you the best in your decision....let us know what you decide.
"You will get there, but it is up to you and you alone. It is what you are willing to do, and how you are willing to get there. You must be relentless, you must be tireless, you must pursue at all costs, so that you are ready, when the time is right." -Dad
Appreciate 0