View Single Post
      09-12-2013, 07:17 AM   #37
Fifty3bags
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2010 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
You're wasting your key strokes. People like that think that since Apple changed smart phones forever with the iPhone that they should be doing that every year. Then they act as if Apple should give their every year ground breaking phone to them free for some reason.

I'd like to know what people think is revolutionary in regards to a phone. It seems to me that everything from this point on is going to be evolutionary. I would think the next "revolutionary" step would be being able to pay for everyday items with your phone the same way you do with a debit card.

What other innovations would you like to see? And don't say a larger screen, because that sure as hell isn't an innovation. It's Just, A, Larger, Screen. If you need to squint to see an iPhone 5 screen you need better eyes.

I definitely agree. Apple just keeps ahead of the curve and adds one/a few new features to their iPhone every year, nothing worth noting. The only reason I could see getting a new phone from them is if you can't use the newest iOS. If I remember correctly, the phones before Siri couldn't use the iOS that Siri came out on.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this iOS7 works. It looks like a good operating system, I don't really like the way they changed the colors (I like the look of the old, but we'll see)
Appreciate 0