03-04-2012, 07:55 PM   #6
smokeyob
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 E92 M3 COMP DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristopher_bush@ml.com View Post
i have the vt2 600 with a painted red manifold and it is amazing. the power is linear and i have had no issues at all. Roman is very helpful and has always been available for questions. I don't know about how the VF power increase compares to ess but the manifold is unattractive and the way the air filter sits on top of the air duct bothers me. With the ESS kit they give you a air duct insert that gives the k&n air filter a custom fit and if you spend the extra $ you the manifold will look amazing no matter what color you paint it. Also with the VF who writes the tune? With ESS you have the supercharger kit and in house tuning with the flash cable witch makes it a perfect fit and convenient. pm me your number and i'll text you a bunch of pics
I'll PM you my number, thanks for the pics. Nicer is better, but my main concern is reliability and potential issues with the car post-install. How long have you had the kit installed, and how many miles have you put on it. And you're saying that you have had zero issues with the car since install?
Appreciate 0