View Single Post
      08-03-2010, 04:32 AM   #20
CantDrv55
NJ = guido white trash losers
India
Rep
Drives: '09 Jerez Black M3

When you go to the Taj in Agra, don't let them fuck you over. They all know the Taj is a tourist spot and they will come at you in droves to try and bilk you out of some money. You cannot take certain things in with you, they make you leave it at a small desk area. When you go to pick it up, no doubt some late teens kid will come up telling you that it's not free and you have to pay him. Tell him to fuck off.

Also beware of drivers you may hire out there (all of India actually) as they will try tricks such as taking you to their buddies shops regardless of if you want to go or not. They are very persistent about it and it can be aggravating.

Bottled water only if you value your asshole. Watch out as some places just toss tap water and glue the tops back on, really. If you only see like 2-3 bottles for sale, go somewhere else.

Rickshaw's and taxi's will try their best to fuck you if it's obvious you are a tourist, as will many vendors.

India is dirty, no denying that, but most of the people are quite friendly. I have fun every time I go. I think the culture shock is why lots of people say it's a horrible place.

Check out Goa also, it's pretty nice.
Appreciate 0