View Single Post
      08-02-2010, 10:46 PM   #18
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
Rep
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by samwoo2go View Post
I hope you like tape worms and diarrhea then, cuz you gona gets both.
Ahhh, fuck that. Anything that messes with my butwhole is a no no.

Quote:
Do you think the head of India tourism bureau is going to allow a western film crew film Gordaon Ramsay walking past a family taking group shits on the street with a dog licking their assholes?
True enough, but what I meant was the people didn't seem to bother him and the food places he went to were good (I suppose since he had a bit of a guide), he also ran a food stand in the streets which was cool...

Quote:
The thing about hijras is they are pretty aggressive, they see a pretty lil white boy like yourself walking by, they gona grab you and touch you and shit and try to make you take a pic with them (for money of course) the above mentioned rape happens if you don't pay them after taking a picture. you think you know awkward? Try seeing a hijra winking at your dad and licking his cock sucking lips at the same time.
Sounds awful...those fuckers would get broke off if they touched me.

Quote:
I am not guna be biased and tell you China is heaven on Earth. but if you want to see a developing country safely. I gotta say, China is your best bet. Especially if you stick to the big cities like Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Tienjing, Guangzhou, Shanzhan, etc. It's clean (for the most part except the bathrooms) safe, orderly, no trannies, even the bums are more polite and not intrusive. There's a shit load of corruption on the upper government level, but not the people that deal directly with people like cops and hospital staff.
I am sure other people will tell you how fucked up China is, but remember, these people don't like China because of communism (although that could be debated in itself) and not because of China itself. And people don't like India because it's...shitty.

China was like India now back in the 70s and 80s. But during the last 2 decades, China really picked up on it's city images to prepare itself for world events and visitors. Think about all the big shit that happened there recently: Olympic games, world Expo, Asian Olympics, they are now running for world cup and another olympic games.

Don't take my word for it tho, go to both and check it out yourself.
Ok, China sounds like a much better place to pick if I can only choose one of the two at the moment.

I heard the food is not very palatable...I'll try anything once, think I'll have a problem?
Appreciate 0