View Single Post
      07-11-2014, 01:53 AM   #29
M3_Socal
Banned
Rep
Drives: M cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuddman View Post
When my car goes in for service, my SA, very directly, asks me to give him all 5's in the BMW survey that follows. Which I do. This survey is very important to the dealership because it is very important to BMWNA.
I encourage you to speak with the Service Manager, first, and ask him to provide you with an explanation for what you see is poor performance on the part of his employees. Tell him you are inclined to fill out the survey to reflect the unsatisfactory work of his staff and that you intend to to convey that sentiment, not only to the General Manager, but to the owner as well . Ask him to explain to you why your inclinations are unreasonable.
Recently, I had a similar experience as the OP. I always thought that the survey was very important to the dealer. WRONG, the survey that I submitted got lost or deleted and BMW NA never received it. They could not trace it and could not give me an explanation why it mysteriously disappeared. Can the dealer delete the survey that they sent you? My SA begged me to give him 10 but I told him that wouldn't happen. The GM and owner would not even return my phone calls nor emails.
Appreciate 0