View Single Post
      03-10-2011, 03:15 AM   #1
M3Fool
Loves FFDP
Germany
Rep
Drives: 11 E90 M3 SOLD 11 5.0 'Stang

M3 Vs. Seriously

I truly love this forum but DAMN!!! Why do some get so bent out of shape when they ask would my M3 beat this or that..........and folks lay the facts on the line and the OP's get all pissy when they dont like the answer? If edging out a victory by .0000006 seconds is all you bought an M3 for, then you bought the wrong damn car. Seriously......... who gives a rats damn ass if your car is .000006 faster or slower than your buddies?? Unless you race for money or slips; what is the issue?..... I just dont understand it.

M3 is not the prettiest............... but it is damn pretty
M3 is not the fastest.................. but is damn fast
M3 is not the BEST handling.........but it handles damn good

It is the all around package that makes an M3 and M3. It does everything well but nothing the best. It is the combination of all things involved that make the CAR the best in its class.

If people need a car to be an extension of their penis....... buy a damn Corvette. (nothing against Corvettes.... my second favorite car). The M3 is subtle and 99% of the normal population could not tell the difference between a 320d and an M3, which is why I LOVE it. If you need a "Look at Me... Look at me car" .... buy a Vette.

Sorry about the rant.......... BLUF.... If you want to post a Vs. thread and you are afaraid you might not like the answers you get...... then dont post it. If you do, don't get all butt hurt when you get slapped with the FACT your M3 is not the end all, say all of automobiles.