Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 VT650 MCB Individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@VAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSJ5 View Post
Great point Scott and to add further to this discussion the main reason VAC hit 10's when they did was because they were smart about it and took the proper steps to get there. They were the first to use a line lock correctly, and run the correct DR's in incredible DA, so this notion that VAC just focuses on turns is nonsense as they went to great lengths to do it the right way. I always said when another car does these things as VAC did, in good air, that record can and will be broken, but it certainly isn't easy, so props to anyone who runs 10's on this car.
So did I, from day 1 - even when we were accused of cheating by top name people and tuners (LOL) 10.50s are possible with stock 620/625 kit and DCT. We are def. road course guys tho, but I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.

Nice work 1SICKM!! I had fun today teasing Klevis (my tech who who drove our car) - he thought he was going to hold the 'record' for over a year - hahahaha. Prior to hearing this news, we planned on hitting Atco this weekend but the weather may not cooperate. Looks like he may have to sulk for a few months
Mike is it possible to hit a 10.5 with full weight ? Meaning no race seats .

You guys being road course and mechanical guys simply means you know how to perfectly setup a car for any event to achieve a solid time .
Appreciate 0