10-30-2009, 07:14 AM   #75
Jaypod
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by the///Mthree View Post
I can say one thing for sure I got to drive the CTSV and the M3 is NOT the faster car on the track. I am hoping to get some timed laps in the CTSV on monticello in the near future.
Glad to hear you had a fun day and finished as the top competitor. I am sure you have some memories that will last a long time!
Glad to see you had some seat time in the CTSV - great car, very fast and feels even faster (similar to how the M5 feels much faster than the M3). Would be curious to see your opinion after some timed laps in the CTSV - My experience in the M3 is that if feels much slower than it is.
All in all it was mission accomplished for GM - tons of media hype and the time sheet they are showing, show's you fourth. Most people wont get that you techinically finished first, but that's fine. There are a lot of people who would have never even considered buying a CTSV and taking it to a track (just like most wouldnt compare and M3 to a CTSV). Maybe a few people with think differently now! All in all this is the type of hype GM needs right now.
Thanks for sharing your experience - hope to hear more and glad to hear you had a great day!
Appreciate 0