01-08-2013, 10:46 AM   #10
Wendall
***Major MammelToe
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 SG coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic311 View Post
And to think..we flame the non-m guys for doing this..wonder what the p-car guys would think..
I was referring to BMW GT2, but anyway i was a Pcar guy before ///M and a lot of the guys put GT3 kits on there CS's (was one of them)...don't think pcar guys get as uptight. Except for this one dude who had a 996 turbo and put a 997 GT2 kit, wrapped his whole car in CF wrap, and put GT2RS emblems crooked all over the car...but they flamed him more for the shitty work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpowerdinny View Post
Post a good picture of your car and I'm sure it can be photoshopped. I think it "could" look good but the car should be pretty modified all around to sport this look.
My car is in the body shop getting a full front bumper respray and my Revinora lip installed. I'll post an updated photo in a couple days.
E92 M3 SG DCT - AA Filter, Verstraβe Paddles, ECS SS, MH race stud, Stoptech BBK, MR Exhaust,RE Pulley, BPM Tune,Euro bumper and GTS lip, Euro MDM & DCT, KW CS, Recaro PP, TMS Soild Diff Mounts, MRF solid subframe mounts, GTS aero, RPM track built motor.

Appreciate 0